Monday, August 30, 2010

Blog Candy

So are you tired of seeing Halloween projects in August?  I can't help myself, I try to be one of those the early bird catches the worm type people.  Well to change gears a little bit I'd thought I'd offer you something for sticking with me....

How about a chance to win a little blog candy.  I've been wanting to do this for awhile and was waiting till I had 75 followers but I'm not going to wait any longer. 

Up for grabs is 3 school themed cards you'll see coming up in posts on my blog this month.  A inqueboutique stamp set...its unmounted rubber that clings to an acrylic block.  The little hello stamp.  4 of the school kids images from Greeting Card kids stamped on watercolor paper with black Stazon and 4 mini cuttlebug embossing folders, flower themed. 

HOW TO WIN....all you need to do is make a comment on this post AND one other comment on any of my cards on this blog.  You do not need to become a follower if you don't want to.  I will announce the winner on here SEPTEMBER 13th so be sure to check back.  I ship to U S addresses only

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie you are making good use of those new goodies and your MOJO is still fired up!

You know I love your cards and your our KOTA superstar!

hugs Sistah
Pearla

Sarah said...

I love seeing your creations no matter what they are. Wish I was as on the ball as you are! I suspect we'll be seeing Christmas cards next month? LOL Love the school themed cards. Those kids are so darn cute!

lize said...

Hi Carrie am I a follower IDK lol but will be , cool cards love it so cute.... your so talented.

Lisa M. said...

Hello, Carrie!

What a neat give-away! Those Greeting Card Kids have been on my radar...I may have been convinced that I need them! LOL! Love how you made the owl's wing pointing out..haven't seen that before! Be sure to post about your blog candy on Kota's!

Have a great day! :)

Anna K said...

What's wrong with making Halloween cards now? I have most of my Christmas cards made already!!!

jimlynn said...

Fabulous blog candy Carrie....and don't worry, you'll hit that 75 mark soon I'm sure.
Lynn

Laura said...

Hello carrie,Nice blog candy.I would love to win your candy again.And I'm a follower.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Awesome Blog Candy! I love that stamp set- do not have it yet...and LOVE your cards! TFS

Just Me said...

August is never too early to start thinking Halloween. Your cards are great.

Alissa said...

You're the best Carrie! XOXO

Amanda said...

Love these cards! I've had no back to school mojo.....TFS You've inspired me!

Joanne said...

Carrie,
I love reading your blog and looking at all the cards. You are so talented!!
Joanne

Paige said...

Awesome blog candy!

Patty (LaLatty) said...

Congrats on all of your followers, I love your blog and it's one of my favorites! Thanks for the chance for some awesome blog candy :)

Payne Holler Cards said...

it all seems to come sooo quickly - but I dont want to do Halloween yet LOL...although I do love the fall colors! so sweet of you to give out candy(-:
btw - super congrats on Paper Crafts...I have friends that have been trying for soooo long and never picked - your card is perfect example of how doing CAS cards is a talent you definitely possess.
hugs
Linda

Connie said...

Carrie, love your creations. You're so talented and created a lovely blog to show off your creations. That's a nice thing for you to give away blog candy too.

Stephanie said...

Love the back to school cards--Nice to see something different than all the Halloween stuff. Keep up the great work

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails