Saturday, August 21, 2010

CAS80 Pumpkin Fun


Are you in the mood to make Halloween cards yet?  I'm so ready for fall to come with a little bit of cooler weather. 

I loved the CAS challenge this week on SCS.  I usually don't participate in clean and simple but this was fun.

Details on this card...pretty simple.  Black base is 4 1/4 square.  I stamped the 2 smaller pumpkins on the white strip then stamped the jack o lantern on a seperate piece of paper cut it out and popped it up between them.  The images were colored with SU markers.  I'm so proud of myself that I actually broke out some ribbon and used it. 

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

SO cute Carrie. I'm going to have to check out that layout too. Great.
Lynn

Karen Howard said...

I'm so ready for cooler weather but haven't transitioned into Halloween yet! Love this card, I have the same stamp set!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your CAS card- and the ribbon too! I know we will be complaining about the cool weather too....but I really do not like the heat either!

Laura said...

Very cute cas card.I love it all.TFS

Paige said...

I'm with you on wanting the cooler fall weather. I'm in the mood to stamp Halloween cards too!

Kathy said...

Great CAS card, I'm ready for the cooler weather, too. Glad you broke out your ribbon, it is the perfect accent.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails