Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Eloise Has A Witchy Side

This is my card for this week's Mojo sketch 152. You can find the link to this sketch in my side bar about 3/4 way down.  I still am working at getting to all the sketches I have lying around my crafting room but when I saw this Mojo sketch I felt inspired!

I love taking a stamp and finding different uses for it and who would have thought lovely Eloise from Stamping Bella had a witchy side to her.  Her flower is gone and replaced by a jack-o-lantern from an OLD set of Joann Essential stamps...one of the first set of stamps I ever bought.  The witch hat also comes from this set.  I colored Eloise with SU (pumpkin pie) and Crayola (black) markers.  Her wings are covered in black stickles but they really don't look like wings anymore.  The cute papers are from DCWV mat stack Midnight Spell, a new halloween stack out.  The scalloped circle is from the same set of papers and I had to place it there instead of on the other side because of a little mess on the edge of the Eloise image.  I guess I didn't get all the black embossing powder cleaned up from the last project...oops!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh this is amazing Carrie! I love how you can take a stamp & make it something different! I would never have thought to make sweet Eloise a witch! LOL Great job!

Debbie said...

Glad I found you on Splitcoast since it gave me a chance to see your beautiful blog...

Karli said...

wow that's fabulous Carrie! I would have never know she wasn't a witch stamp- WTG! Big Hugs~

Laura said...

Oh I love this image and you did an awesome job with it.Love it.TFS

Julie said...

Nice job. Love the image and the way you colored her. Very pretty. :)

Karen Howard said...

Eloise is really cute, love her costume!!!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

How cute! I need to try to find that stack myself. Great to use the pumpkin!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is soooo sweet, great details.....have a fabulous weekend!

enjoy *~*

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this card- really- she was not a witch? Fantastic!

Jenny Gibson said...

That is a gorgeous card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails