Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Haunting Halloween

I'm so proud of this card even though its simple because it is my first card that has been published by Paper Crafts Magazine in their Sept/Oct 2010 issue.

When I got the news I couldn't have been any more excited.  I've been waiting for months to post this card but had to wait till the magazine issue was avaliable.  Here's a Link to the Sept/Oct issue.

Here's the deets on the card...base is river rock, the pattern paper none other than DCWV from the fall stack.  The image in the center is a dollar stamp from Joanns by inkadinkado and  is heat embossed with black powder. The border punch is MS and the sentiment is A Muse. 

Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoyed this card.  Have a great day.

12 comments:

Sarah said...

You should be proud, it is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! No wonder it was published!! :-)

Karli said...

Congrats on the publication! Wooo Hoo! I'm going to have to send this pic from the mag for you to autograph ;) beautiful card & I'm so happy for you! Big hugs~

Laura said...

WOW! I love it all.CONGRATS!!!
Im going to check out the magazine.

Annie said...

oh wow, I really-really like this one!!!! CONGRATS on being published!!!

Kathy said...

How cool! Congrats on getting published, that is so awesome. It is a great card, love that main image embossed in black. Congratulations!!!!

Paige said...

Congrats on being published! This is a terrific card!

jimlynn said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!! SO PROUD OF YOU Carrie........I just got my copy of the mag today and I'm sitting here looking at the picture of your card! FABULOUS!!!!!!!
Lynn

Karen Howard said...

OMG, Carrie... this is exciting news, Congratulations!!! Your card is fabulous as always!!!

Anonymous said...

jaw droppin' gorgous Chickee!

hugs
Pearla

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this card- fantastic for you! Congrats..I am going to have to go buy the magazine- and need an autograph.......I knew her when...LOL TFS

Debbie said...

I tought I recognized this card... loved in in PaperCrafts and love it here as well... You must be so proud to have something published..

Just Me said...

I love this card. Congratulations on it being published. It is a great card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails