Thursday, August 5, 2010

Lazy Days of Summer


I've been so behind on doing challenges that I had scraps of paper laying all over my desk with different sketches from here and there that I wanted to try.  My son had a sleep-over at his Mamaw's and I went straight to my craft room to create.  It was a great evening.

This is a sketch from Splitcoaststampers SC285.  So here's the deets on the card...  The flip flop stamp is a 99 cent stamp from Imaginisce.  The other beachy themed stamps are from Inkadinkado, its an acrylic set called Coastal.  The dp is DCWV last years summer stack and I used a little mambo ink on the flip flops.   I think I know someone who might like this card especially since it has "pink" on it... watch your mailbox :)

16 comments:

jimlynn said...

This is just THE PERFECT summer card! So very cute. Love those little flip flops and the pink is perfect! Very nice.
Lynn

Anna K said...

Nice card!

Sarah said...

Love this card, so "summery" :-)

Annie said...

Carrie, this is GREAT!!! Love your layout and how you put everything together. Wonderful card!

Lisa M. said...

Me! Me! I like pink!! :) LOL!

Cute, fun, summery card....glad you had some play time, Carrie!

Patty (LaLatty) said...

Oh how cute! You are right, these sure are the lazy days of summer. Love the .99 cent flip flop stamp too!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

cute summery card... and those stamps are fabulous!

BeeBeebabs said...

Soooo cute thanks for sharing!!

Laura said...

What cute flip flop stamp.I love the layout and the colors are my favorite.TFS

Karen Howard said...

Carrie, this is lovely for summer. Love the color combo and layout!

Mary G. said...

Great card! Perfect combination of images!! These are my last days of summer...it's back to school tomorrow! Summer went by all too quickly!

Alissa said...

I love the sketch on this card. Great job, Carrie. Don't you just love when those 99 cent stamps come through for you? :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Awesome combo of stamps for this great summer card! I love the layout- works perfectly with the three stamps in a row. TFS!

Paige said...

glad you had some time to play! you made a great summer fun card!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Carrie, I have some exciting news for you! You won the La La Land Birthday Beach Bash party favor on my blog!! Please e mail me at gonestampin(at)gmail(dot)com

Kathy said...

Such a cute summer card. Love the row of images down the side, it looks great. So funny about all the sketches all over your desk, mine is the same way!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails