Tuesday, September 7, 2010

ABC's and 123's


Sorry the pic on this one isn't the greatest. The kids look blurry to me for some reason.  So here's another card using the adorable set Greeting Card Kids.  I love the way this card came together. The letters were a last minute add on because I didn't like how much empty space was left at the top of the card and I think they were just what the card needed.

So the details are... letters were cut from the cricut A Child's Year cart at 1 1/4.  The kids were stamped on watercolor paper and colored with SU markers.  The apple was also cut from ACY cart on the cricut at 1 in.  I used crumb, real red and bash blue for the cardstock colors and some left over gingham paper from dcwv.

Hope you enjoyed today's post remember you have a couple more days for a chance to win my blog candy so don't forget to leave some comments.  You'll have a chance to win this card and some images of these cute kids.  Leave a comment on my BLOG CANDY post and ONE other comment on any card on this blog for your chance to win.

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

Very cute - and I like how you added the letters! Perfect.
Lynn

Paige said...

OMG! If this were mine, I'd frame it and hang it up in my classroom! (Do you need my address? LOL!) Yes, I'm loving it!

Laura said...

Hello carrie,This card is so cute.I love your finish touch.Im not sure if I enterd for a chance to win your candy.So I'm off to check if I left a comment.TFS

Connie said...

Very sweet card. Love that darling image.

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Soo cute. I have been wanting to order that stamp set....

Karen Howard said...

Very cute, I agree that the letters add something!!!

Annie said...

Carrie, this is absolutely awesome!!!!

About Me said...

Another adorable school card! I love it!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I love your card, you did a beautiful job with it! I really enjoyed browsing your blog today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails