Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Alex

Ask and you shall receive.... My niece's birthday was on Sept. 16th, she turned 11.  For her birthday she wanted money from everyone so she can save up to get an Ipod.  I immediately thought of Ipodabella from Stamping Bella but sadly do not own her so I put out my request....one on facebook and one on SCS and Voila in my hands were some Ipodabella images from 2 wonderful people. Thanks so much Rachel and Jessica.  I used a couple images before I figured out what I was going to do. Here is the end product....

Details on this card... I started with the white base and layered it with papers from the Hippie Chic stack from DCWV.  I colored Ipodabella with SU markers, marina mist and cajun craze....I'm so loving these new core colors!  The sentiment is from Verve's Birthday Surprise set.  I punched it out with the SU label punch and layered it with 2 more punches of the same punch in navy.  I then cut a small strip of cajun craze and layered it behind. 

Thanks for stopping by today,  I love reading all your comments, they are one of the highlights of my day.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Great card! That dp is awesome. I bet she it.

jimlynn said...

She's going to love this! So cute.
Really like that patterned paper too. And a PERFECT image.
Lynn

Paige said...

A perfect card for your niece! She is one lucky girl!

Alissa said...

This is the perfect card if she's saving up for an iPod. She'll love it, Carrie!

Karen Howard said...

So pretty and your niece is going to LOVE this card!!!

Laura said...

I agree this image is perfect.And How nice of Jessica and Rachel for sending that image to you.There some great ladies out there.

Payne Holler Cards said...

oh wow - how perfect! I didnt even know there was a bella image like this! I'm sure this card was a big hit!!

Kathy said...

Such a bright and fun card and how perfect for a preteen saving for an ipod! Looks great Carrie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails