Friday, September 3, 2010

Just A Little Note


So since my son started school on the first I thought I'd get a little head start on some teacher gifts for this year.  I made this note card set in a matter of minutes, clean and simple.

The paper is some left over dcwv from an old old mat stack and the apple stamp is from SU tart and tangy.  The just a note sentiment is by ...?  I bought it so long ago I can't remember.  I hope his teacher will like these.

Thanks for stopping by and looking today and don't forget about the blog candy I'm offering.  You have till the 12th for your chance to win and one of these note cards is included in the giveaway.  All you need to do is make a comment on the BLOG CANDY post and one other Card post on my blog

11 comments:

Kathy said...

Good for you getting ahead of the game. I'm sure your son''s teacher will love this set. I should take a hint from you and start some teacher gifts!

Sarah said...

These are adorable! I'm sure his teacher will LOVE them!

jimlynn said...

Oh Carrie, these will just be the perfect teacher's gift!!! So cute.
Lynn

ScrappyJess said...

So darling! I love the stamp!

Paige said...

Your son's teacher will love these note cards!

Patty (LaLatty) said...

Such cute teacher cards, love the apple theme and layout of both your cards! Nicely done!

Karen Howard said...

Super cute and perfect for back to school!

About Me said...

These are darling!

Payne Holler Cards said...

just adorable and perfect for back to school! CAS are hard for me but yours are so sweet!

Connie said...

What a great gift idea for teachers. I may have to do something like this. Very cute.

Monica said...

I adore these sweet and simple cards... so classy and yet so colourful.

xxx Monica

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails