Friday, September 10, 2010

Look WHoo's Learning


Ok so I finally got a chance to play with the new two step owl punch and I love it.  Though I will admit gluing those little eyes on takes some patience and steady fingers.  For this card I used the SCS sketch SC295

So Mr. Owl here is teaching you all about your ABC's on his blackboard.  The owl punch doesn't come with a wing so I used the wing from SU's two step bird punch.  I used DCWV paper from the grade school mat stack...super stack to make teacher cards with.  The blackboard is just a small piece of black cs. I made the chalk tray with some crumb cs and just snipped the ends at an angle.  The letters were cut with the cricut using A Child's Year cart. 

Only 2 more days for your chance to win some BLOG CANDY.  Leave a comment on the BLOG CANDY post and one other comment on any card on this blog for your chance to win.  Winner will be announced on Sept 13th

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Such an adorable card! Love the dp you used. I will not buy the owl punch, I will not buy the owl punch I will......

Alissa said...

That is such a cute owl. I can just imaging you gluing those litte eyes Carrie. :)

Great job!

jimlynn said...

So cute Carrie! Love that background paper too.
Lynn

Paige said...

Another cute school themed card!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Oh this is just too cute! I think I need to break down and order some stuff.

Patty (LaLatty) said...

What a cute card, I just ordered that owl punch and it finally arrived yesterday. I'm just waiting for a chance to play with it. Thanks for some inspiration!

Laura said...

Oh how cute is this.I love it.That owl is so cute.

Karen Howard said...

Love this two step owl! It goes perfectly with that paper, LOVE this!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Your blog is costing me $$$! I love this punched owl- and the DSP. Great card!

Kathy said...

So cute, I need to order that punch, love owls! Really cool how you crafted the chalk board. Will make a great teacher card.

Annie said...

This one is the awesomest, Carrie!

About Me said...

I love it! Carrie this so cute...and the school theme adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails