Tuesday, September 14, 2010

MOJO 155 Dream

Here's a card I did for last week's Mojo sketch.  Maybe I'll get this weeks mojo sketch done on time LOL.

Anyway I got the idea for the color scheme from THIS CARD on SCS.  Love the old olive and black together.  I used 2 SU sets Dream Garden and Watercolor Trio.  The olive panel was embossed with a sizzix folder called ?  I'm sorry I thought I saved the packaging.  I'll have to hunt it down and edit this post.

Thanks for stopping by and looking.

side note... I don't like the way this photographed it looks so blah! and I noticed there is something wrong with the middle panel...I think its time for new glasses. LOL Have a great day!!!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

So pretty, love the color combo.

About Me said...

Stunning Carrie!

jimlynn said...

Naw, you don't need glasses Carrie! It's GORGEOUS! So pretty.
Lynn

Paige said...

Wonderful card! Love the color combo!

Annie said...

Carrie, this is gorgeous!!!

Karen Howard said...

Love the layout on this card!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- this is a beauty..I have to put this in my CASE file!!! LOVE the color and love the back panels too. TFS

Kathy said...

WOW, this is just beautiful. Love the simple color sceme, it is so elegant.

Monica said...

Such an unusual colour combo. That green adds so much to it. And the Japanese lady looks so stunning with her kimono and fan. This is one in a million.

xxx Monica

Monica said...

The middle panel looks just right off centre. No one would notice it if you had not mentioned it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails