Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Swan Song

Here's another card made with a beautiful Verve set called Swan Song, however I don't feel I did the set justice.  I stared a long, long time at this card and just can't figure out what its missing but it is definitely missing something. 

The sentiment is layered with 2 labels, the modern label punch from SU and larger punch is from EK success but I don't know the name of it.  I added some bling to the birds with stickles then finishing it off with some gems for the heads but the gems are creeping me out just a bit. 

Well I'll have to play with this set some more and see if I can come up with a better creation.  Have a great day.

7 comments:

Karen Howard said...

Very pretty!!! I have this stamp set too but haven't used it yet! This gives me ideas. Hugs, Karen

Kathy said...

I love this card and this stamp set! Your card isn't missing a thing, it is lovely. You made me laugh about the gems creeping you out, too funny! I think they look good!

jimlynn said...

I don't know, Carrie....I think it's lovely just as as. Can't see a thing that missing.
Lynn

Paige said...

Love the images!

Alissa said...

This card is sooooooooo pretty. I love it!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card- I am very tempted to buy this set all of the time, but have vowed to use what I have first......Your card is perfectly put together- love the way you added the sentiment

Monica said...

This card is so very Eastern.... just love it!

Nothing is missing - it is complete, so well balanced and PERFECT. We women can be so hard on ourselves sometimes.

xxx Monica

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails