Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Autumn Blessings

Ok this new uploading process for photos is a nightmare for me. Am I the only one having trouble with blogger's new upload process? UGH!!!

So on to this fall card.  This is another card made with the French Foliage set from SU. The gorgeous dp is DCWV new fall stack Amber Autumn.  Usually when I think of fall cards I think of the pumpkin colors, olive and browns so it's a little outside the box for me to do one in reds and browns but I just followed the colors of the paper.

The image is stamped with choc chip and Riding hood red from SU.  The sentiment is from TPC stamped in choc chip and mounted on riding hood red and choc chip. This was a really quick and easy card to do. Off to make a couple more.

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you're having a wonderful Fall.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty....
glad to see you creating!

Everydays a good day when you can stamp!

hugs chickee:)


Pearla

Sarah said...

There you go with your awesome DP again. Love the colors, layout, oh heck love everything. Great job!

jimlynn said...

LOVE IT! So very pretty.
Lynn

Julie said...

Very pretty. I just love fall colors. :)

Marilyn said...

Wow.... this is really, really pretty!

Micki Switzer said...

That horizontal leaf paper is the best. Your compositions are always so well done. You are such a great card-maker. Micki:)

The Mama Monkey said...

How funny....wonder if that is why I don't get the same pop up when my pic is done uploading...hummm. I love the card! The reds are a fun change from the standard fall collage!

Vicki said...

Awww...how pretty! Such a beautiful job on this one, Carrie! You are always an inspiration! Blessings to you!

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a gorgeous card! I was admiring my neighbor's tree with the leaves turning- red- yesterday-those are my favorite! Great fall card!

KER said...

lovely...all the patterns are great

Laura said...

Hello Carrie,Love the card.And the DP is gorgeous.TFS

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow Carrie this is gorgeous, I love the red, white and black color scheme!

Kathy said...

So beautiful. Love the brown and red together. Guess I need this stack too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails