Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Harvest


How about one more fall card for the month.  First I will show you the card I took my inspiration from for this creation.  This CARD from strappystamper on SCS is just too cute for words and uses the new Verve set Bountiful Harvest which I love and see as a purchase in my future.  Well since I didn't have the new verve set or the exact papers she used I improvised with materials I already own...which I seriously need to use up.

So I made the card base out of GP white, layered it with some SU choc chip and then came the mix of dps.  All from DCWV... 2 from last years Fall mat stack and the brown stripe from 2yrs ago fall mat stack.  I layered the pumpkin on the martha stewart lg lattice punch.  The pumpkin image is from Inkadinkado halloween set, stamped in stazon and colored with SU pumpkin marker.  The sentiment is a little studio G dollar stamp.  I'm pleased with the way this came together and it rounds out my stash of fall cards for this year. 

Thanks for stopping by and hope you're having a wonderful fall season.

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Girl you are on a roll! You seriously need to send me some of your mojo. You have too much & I have none!! Love this card, great job.

jimlynn said...

So pretty! I love that little image and your the DP you used with it are perfect.
Lynn

Karli said...

Great card Carrie :) It feels good to use the old stuff & put it to use. Plus it leaves room for more new stuff that will become old stuff too! Big hugs!

Paige said...

I love the image and the papers are gorgeous!

Marilyn said...

This is stunning... I love the image & flourishes around the pumpkins. Your paper & layout are perfect.

The Mama Monkey said...

You really did a great job on the CASE! I am using my stuff too...no paper purchases in forever! I love using my paper now!

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is a stunning fall card! I love the patterned papers you used, they go great together!

Kathy said...

Wow Carrie, this is stunning. I like to use up my DCWV patterned papers, too, but they keep coming out with new ones too fast, LOL, I need to step it up a bit!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Beautiful card!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very pretty- I am thinking I can case this beauty- I have some of the same DSP- love the color combination of DSP you used! TFS

Laura said...

Very Pretty card,I love the Image.TFS Carrie.Hope you had a great halloween.

Patty said...

Lovely card, Carrie! I really like this image!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails