Wednesday, October 13, 2010

R.I.P. (Cricut Halloween Tag)

Here's another tag that can be yours.  I love making little tags like this because you can do so much with them.  Add them to a scrapbooking layout, use them as a bookmark, put them on a card front. 

This tag was also done with the Oct 31st cricut cart.  All except the moon which is a 1 3/8 circle cut out of embossed paper and sponged with more mustard.  I cut the tombstone at 3 inches, sponged it with some black and stamped the RIP on there from an inkadinkadoo set.  The cat was cut at 2 inches and I added a little black diamond stickles for the eyes.  The crow was cut at 1 1/2.  I did the background for this tag the same as the other one with the sponging of several inks. 

Thanks for stopping by today and hope your having a wonderful fall season.  A few more days left for your chance at these goodies. Don't forget to enter.  You can find it under blog candy in my side bar.

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Another awesome tag! Love the sponging

jimlynn said...

Carrie, this one is just sensational!!! LOVE that little cat too. So pretty.
Lynn

Paige said...

Awesome tag!

The Mama Monkey said...

Very spooky! I always love your tags!

Julie said...

Wow this is great. I love Halloween. Love your tags, I still have the one you sent me last year, it is hanging on my peg board by my craft table. :)

Renee said...

Carrie this is awesome! I love the cat and the moon....I love it all! TFS!

Karen Howard said...

Carrie, this is gorgeous!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Another amazing project....Wow- love this!

Marilyn said...

Love this! I've never done a tag & this is inspiring.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Carrie your tag is really neat, love it! ;)

Kathy said...

This one is great too Carrie, love that cat and the crow. You do such fun things with you cricut!

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is really stunning!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails