Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hello Owl


Before I move on to posting some Christmas cards I thought I'd post a Just Because card.  This card is extremely simple to do and was just as quick to put together.  I love the new Owl punch from SU and the more you work with it the easier it is to glue those little eyes on. 

So here's what I used...base just some GP white. All the dp on this card is from DCWV Hippie Chic mat stack, great funky papers in there.  The orange layers are SU pumpkin. The owl was put together with some scraps out of my scrap box and the Hello is a clear stamp from TPC Studios. 

Quick and easy card, short and simple post for the day.  Thanks for stopping by and get ready for Christmas.

I ALSO PICKED A NEW WINNER FOR THE HALLOWEEN BLOG CANDY SINCE I NEVER HEARD FROM THE OTHER WINNER.  CONGRATS SCRAPINLIL....please get in contact with me to claim your prize. Thanks

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Great card, that dp is wonderful!

scrappinlil said...

Great card...and thank you for picking me! I did send you my address yesterday...can't wait to get my goodies. Thanks again!

jimlynn said...

So cute Carrie! Love your little owl. I just got this punch last week and everytime I start to use it, I'm just at a LOSS!!! Can't get my mind set on how I want to use it - and yours is so cute! I'll have to give it another "go".
Lynn

Paige said...

Cute card! love the colors in the DP!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love the DSP you used- I have been holding out on ordering that owl- looks awesome here! TFS

Alissa said...

What a cute owl punch! and I love that DP! Gorgeous!

Laura said...

Super cute card.I love that Dp and the owl is sooo cute.TFS

The Mama Monkey said...

I love, love, love the colors you used!!! Really pretty Carrie! Send this one for sure!

Marilyn said...

Wonderful card... that little owl is so cute & that wild & crazy paper is perfect here!

Kathy said...

Love this card. Fresh and funky papers and the owl is too cute. Think I need to get that punch!

Patty said...

Adorable owl card! I still haven't played around with my owl punch and I need to get cracking on that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails