Wednesday, December 8, 2010

CAS Teacher Note


I'm giving you a little break from Christmas cards to show you some quick clean and simple teacher notes I did to add to the teacher gift this year.   Really quick and simple to do... real red card base, add your scalloped layer to the bottom.  The apple stamp was a dollar stamp from Joann's a couple years ago and the sentiment below is by TPC Studios Greetings (clear stamp set).  I mounted the image with some celery cardstock and used the scraps to punch out a photo corner. 

Just like the card today's post is quick one.  Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Very cute Carrie. The teacher will love it!

The Mama Monkey said...

Carrie, this is darling!!

Kathy said...

Fantastic teacher gift! I'm planning to do something like this too. Sure your ds's teacher will love this.

Laura said...

what a super cute card.I love clean and simple there the best.

Karen Howard said...

Perfect teachers gift and very pretty! Hugs, Karen

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the great layout and the image is perfectly aligned....hahaha (That would be hard for me I think!). Love this great card.

JazzyH said...

Great card!

Monica said...

I never seem to tire of a three some image... somehow it ALWAYS looks nice and interesting. Very pretty card.

xxx Monica

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails