Thursday, December 30, 2010

Grade A+


This is a super quick project I made in less than 15 minutes.  Its a regular 6x9 manilla envelope that I covered with dp from DCWV grade school stack. The purpose of this is to hold my son's report cards.  The apple and letter A were both cut from A Child's Year cartridge at 3 inches I believe. 

Today's post is short and sweet and my last one for 2010.  See you all in the New Year and look for some Blog Candy to celebrate my one year blogaversary (is that even a word...lol) 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Very cute & an excellent idea!

jimlynn said...

Hey Carrie....that's a great idea for a way to keep his report cards PLUS it's so cute. Hope you have a wonderful New Year.
Lynn

Lisa said...

Happy New Year, Carrie! That is so cute, colorful and useful! Great idea!

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a great idea for a project! I wish I had seen that about 16 yrs ago! I hope you have an awesome New Year!

Lisa Echerd said...

What a great project idea! Love the colors and embellishments you used, too.

Mary G. said...

Carrie, what a great idea!!! It turned out beautifully!!

Happy New Year to you! And happy blogaversary, too!!!

Joanne said...

Such a clever idea, and I could never do anything like this in 15 min! I'm a snail! Love the A on the apple, so cute! Aloha, J:)

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Ohhhh, I love your report card holder, very nice!

Scrapping Cat said...

This is so adorable...love the look of the school paper torn from a book...very nice touch

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails