Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I wish all of you the happiest of holidays and may you have a wonderful New Year too.  Today's post I thought was appropriate for Christmas day since its a pic of my son on Santa's lap.  This is a 12x12 layout and I'm so pleased with the way it turned out.  I used my new Jolly Holidays cartridge for the cricut.  The dp is last years DCWV Christmas Glitter stack.  Here's the cuts... the tree at 5 1/2 in, the elf at 3 1/2 in,  the presents at 3 in, the squirrel at 2 in, and the deer at 3 inches.  Santa letters were cut using the storybook cartridge at 3 inches.

Thanks for stopping by....

10 comments:

Kathy said...

Ohhh, this is so cute. Your son is adorable and such a great layout you've created. Merry Christmas!

Karen Howard said...

Your layout is great and is perfect with all those christmas die cuts! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Karen

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Fantastic layout! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is such a darling layout! (I love the elf!) What a great memory for him to have a great SB page like this! Have a Blessed Christmas!

Karli said...

OMG this is so cuuuuuuuute! oh, you're tempting me with another cart here! lol!
So my enabler friend, I'm popping by to wish you a wonderful Christmas. Big hugs~

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Hope you have a WONDERFUL one!!! -Sam :-)

Absolutley beautiful layout!!!TFS :-)

Joanne said...

What an adorable layout! Love the cuts from the cart you used, they are so cute, Yhat elf made me smile, not to mention your darling, rosy cheeked little one! Also love the selection of papers you used, FAB layout! Aloha, J:)

Mary G. said...

GREAT page!!! So well put together. Your son is adorable!

Glenda said...

A fantastic page! Your son is so cute! Love all those pretty cuts, the punch, and papers!
Happy New Year!!
Glenda

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful!!!
oh I love the letters you used...that is one of the main reasons I love to have a cricut...to make any word I want!
Beautifully done Carrie!
hugs & blessings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails