Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentine Wishes


Here's a quick Valentine perfect for a friend. 

Here's what I used, kraft cardstock, embossed with swiss dots.  The dp is from cosmo cricket.  The image is Verve petals and stem set, stamped in wild wasabi and riding hood red.  I punched the flower out with a circle punch and mounted it on a scallop circle of the same color.  It needed the little heart in the middle to say Valentine so I punched that using a ek success punch.  The sentiment is from Verve Love Notes stamped over SU's cute and curly label set and then punched out.

Quick and simple card and a quick and simple post. Thanks for looking

9 comments:

Kelly Smith said...

Beautiful card Carrie! I love the colors!

jimlynn said...

Just beautiful Carrie! Love your little "heart flower".
Lynn

Kathy said...

What a perfect Valentine Carrie, I love the heart in the flower center, I have this set, but wouldn't have thought to do that, great idea!

Sarah said...

Cute, cute, cute. Love how you put the heart in the middle.

Kathy Braun and Lucky said...

What a sweet little flower, love the heart in the center, lovely card.

JazzyH said...

Very pretty!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very very pretty! I love the colors.

Paige said...

I love the bloom on your cute card!

Monica said...

Such a sweet, sweet card for a friend!

xxx Monica

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails