Friday, March 4, 2011

Behind Every Woman ...


Isn't this statement so true ... lol ... well for me it is.  My day doesn't seem to go right without that first cup of coffee in the mornings.   Do you see the bow on here?  And its not even upside down!  That's because my dear Friend bought me a bow easy for Christmas.  So now maybe I won't be so ribbon challenged anymore.  I'm still getting the hang of it.

So here's what I used on this card.  The base is choc chip SU, the rest of the papers are DCWV from the latte stack.  The sentiment and coffee cup are Verve Delightful and Delicious set.  The sentiment was stamped in expresso SU and the cup stamped in eggplant SU.  The border punch is SU's scallop trim border punch.... love it! but I believe I've said that before.

Thanks for stopping and may your day be a successful one.

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

So cute Carrie! Love that patterned paper too - and your bow is wonderful!!! I love my bow-easy too.
Lynn

Sarah said...

I'm not a coffee drinker, for me it would say "diet pepsi" LOL Love the card though. I am so proud of you & your bow! That is amazing. Way to go!!

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Lovely Card Carrie. I like the sentiment and how you featured it on your card. The bow is nice. I will now have to check into the bow maker.

Monica said...

That was a witty sentiment... love it.

And the card is so very sweet.

xxx Monica

Karli said...

i'm definitely on board with that sentiment! I think we have mornings because we have coffee or is it... we have coffee because we have mornings??? Ugh, either way, coffee is a must for me :) Hugs~

Alissa said...

Love your coffee cards Carrie!

The Mama Monkey said...

LOVE your bow!! The colors are just gorgeous as well. Great card Carrie!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love the sentiment- I need one for tea...! Beautiful card. TFS

Kathy said...

So cute Carrie, and so true for me too. Nothing happens until I have my coffee. Love the colors you pulled form that DCWV stack, so rich and lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails