Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Having a RRRuff Day?


Todays card inspiration came from a friend of mine who has a wonderful blog and challenge blog.  I have had this set from inkadinkado for over a year and only used it once but when I saw this CARD I just knew I had to break out this set and give it another try. 

So playing off of her card I used a different image and sentiment from the same set Dogs.  Haven't we all had one of those kind of days?  I didn't have the gorgeous ribbon she used so I broke out the black polka dots and did a faux ribbon bow on it.  Yes I tried my easy bow maker and just couldn't get it to work this time.  So I faked it.  I hope you like this card and thanks Siobhan for the inspiration.  Make sure to check out her blog she has fabulous creations and don't forget to play along in the Use It Tuesday challenges which will give you a chance to use up your stash.  That link can be found in my sidebar under the Challenge category.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

Jingle said...

Very cute card!

The Mama Monkey said...

Aw Carrie, you are too kind! Thanks so much for all the shout outs! I LOVE your card! Polka Dot ribbon is da bomb! And I love how you used the sentiment!! :)

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This is CUTE, I see why it caught your eye and inspired you, love it!

jimlynn said...

Love it Carrie! NOW I'm wishing I had this set. So cute.
Thanks for the get better wishes! Doing pretty good today and hope it lasts for awhile!
Lynn

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is darling- what a fun layout! I have never added faux dots- but like that idea!

Kathy said...

So cool! Love the way the sentiment is placed along side of the image. Love the polka dot ribbon, too!

JazzyH said...

Cute!

Marilyn said...

OMGosh Carrie, what a fun card... love it!

Karen Howard said...

This is really great, how fun!!!

Marilyn said...

I know I already commented on this card but I was back looking through your blog tonight & this one still catches my eye. It is a g-g-g-great card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails