Tuesday, March 29, 2011

You're So Sweet


Well if you're a regular visitor to my blog you would notice that I love these coffee stamps.  Here's another card made with the Verve set Delightful and Delicious. The sketch is from SCS but I'm not sure of the number.  Anyway I loved the sketch.  I wanted to use some more of the papers from the La Creme stack dcwv.  I'm not sure if it shows very well in the pic but the paper is flocked which adds another texture element to the card.  I used the D'Vine swirls folder on the Kraft card base to simulate the steam from the cups.  Everything was stamped in stazon black and I added a little color to it with the crumb cake marker from SU. 

Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

Monica said...

Such a delicious card... love the embossing and the paper is to die for. Awesome stamps as well.

xxx Monica

Jingle said...

Very cute card!

jimlynn said...

It's BEAUTIFUL! Love the coffee color look too. So pretty Carrie.
Lynn

scrappinlil said...

Very pretty..love the black and white. TFS

JazzyH said...

Beautiful!

Sarah said...

Very pretty! That paper is gorgeous! I can't believe you cut it!! LOL

Jean said...

Such a great card and who doesn't love coffee?? I use to own a coffeehouse so I really miss the smell of all that espresso... Anyway love these papers with the flocking, great layout.

Jennipher Lowery said...

I really like this teacup card. I like the color combination the most.

The Mama Monkey said...

Great and unique use of this set, Carrie! I love the colors!

Marilyn said...

Another fab card Carrie! I find cards like this hard to do - I get stuck in that 'marker rut' but yours are so pretty.

Kathy said...

Love the colors here. The DCWV paper is a lovely touch with that corner design. Really like the Verve set you used, one of my faves.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails