Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Few Changes ...

Since I have almost a 100 followers now I just wanted to give a little heads up on my posting changes over the next few months.  I have a very busy schedule ahead of me and so I won't be able to devote as much time to blogging, however I'm not going to leave everyone high and dry with nothing to read over the next 4 months. 

So I'm just letting everyone know that instead of my posts coming out every 3 or 4 days I will only be posting cards on SUNDAYS just through summer then I'll get back to my regularly scheduled program in the fall.  I think that will also be a good time for a blog candy give away too, so hopefully you'll stick around with me and I hope you like what I have coming up in the next few months. 

Thanks to all my followers who leave me such great comments and support on all my creations I really appreciate all of you.

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Enjoy your break this summer and we'll look forward to each and every Sunday to see your fabulous creations.
Lynn

Carolyn/MamaC said...

This is my first visit to your blog...oh, my goodness...I have missed out on some awesome cards! You are so talented!! I am going to have to come back when I have time to check out all your pages!! Have a wonderful summer and I will be checking on Sundays!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails