Friday, April 22, 2011

Kate's Bunny


Happy Easter!  Today's card was made with the new Cricut cart Kate's ABC's.  Even though I don't have a girl I wanted this cart for the additional images it had on it like this adorable little bunny scene.  This was my first time using this cartridge and I cut the bunny and layers at 3 inches.  This was also my very first attempt at an easel card.  I have been wanting to make one of these for months now and never attempted it thinking it would be too hard until a friend sent me one.  So using hers as the visual and for the measurements I gave it a try and I have to say it was much easier than I thought it was going to be. 

I hope you have a wonderful Easter and I hope you enjoyed today's card. Thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

Mary G. said...

Oh, Carrie, this is SO pretty!!! LOVE that bunny! Great job!!!!

Karli said...

Ack, this is adorable!!! I think I need to check out this cart. Too cute :) I love easel cards & they are easy to make. Glad you gave it a go ;) hugs

Alissa said...

Love the polka dot DP with the polka dot embossing plate. They compliment each other well. So cute. Happy Easter!

Sarah said...

This is absolutely adorable! Great job!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love all of your cards- this one is no exception! The bunny scene is awesome as is the easel card. Happy Easter!

The Mama Monkey said...

So stinkin cute, Carrie! I love it! Happy Easter to you!

Karen Howard said...

I love the chocolate bunny, perfect for easter and your easel card is fabulous. Hope you have a Happy Easter! Hugs, Karen

June K. said...

Carrie, oh such a cute bunny. I love all the colors.

Connie said...

That's adorable Carrie. Love the chocolate bunny.

Vicki said...

OMGoodness, Carrie! What a whiz you are with the Cricut! The bunny is adorable! I have given up getting new carts for awhile....decided power bill was more important...lol! Looks like I stopped too soon! Be sure to check out my latest blog post! There is something special for you! Hope you had a Blessed Easter!

JazzyH said...

Cute!

Paige said...

This is just too cute! How very delightful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails