Sunday, May 22, 2011

It's all Black and White Mom


I'm sticking with the black and white theme this month.  I hope you have enjoyed it.  Its something different I usually don't carry a theme through for the whole month.  Anyway on to the card.  I don't use this Elements of Style set from SU enough.  I've decided to use ALL my sets more.  So I'm breaking into my stash and pulling out those that have been neglected for awhile. 

Here's the details.  The side panel was made using the swirl stamp from the Elements of Style set.  The flowers were stamped in stazon and colored with a red tombow marker.  I added the glitzy polka dot paper from the polka dots, stripes and plaid DCWV stack and the little scallop border is a SU punch.  The MOM came from SU's set Messages for Mom.  I had originally colored it in red but didn't like it so kept it simple with the black and white.  Thanks for stopping by today.  One more Black and white card for the month, though its not so white.

6 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

I love it Carrie! Those flowers just pop right off the page!

Alissa said...

So beautiful. I love how the red just pops on that black and white background.

Mary G. said...

Carrie, I love this!! The black and white with that pop of red is fabulous!!!

Kathy said...

Very elegant Carrie, I love black and white with a pop of red. Fun to have a theme this month.

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous, just perfect!

Glenda said...

Gorgeous card! Loving the black and white with the red flowers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails