Sunday, May 15, 2011

Popcorn and a Movie


I'll grab the tickets... you get the popcorn!  What's the latest movie you've seen?  I haven't been to the movies in awhile.  I'd have to check the movie stubs my hubby holds on to so we don't argue about whether or not the last movie we saw was a chic flick or an action movie. 

This card would be great for a party or a get together with your girlfriends or even for your significant other if they need a hint that you're ready for a night out.  Here's the supplies I used and how it all came together.  It started out with that cute popcorn image from Fiskars Cupcakes and More set that I found at Joanns.  It just so happened I picked up a set from inkadinkado several months ago called Paperwork greetings that had the ticket stub and let's do list.  I can't believe I've neglected this set for so long.  I have about twenty images I could use with the let's do list but yet there it sat waiting and begging to be used.  The paper is old DCWV mat stack.

I think maybe I'll give this card to my husband, maybe that will give him the hint that I need a night out.  Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Superduper cute! Love the striped dp. The last movie I went to was "Source Code" with Demetri. I'm hoping the next one will be "Bridesmaids"

jimlynn said...

Movie and popcorn sound good! And your card is precious. Love it.
Lynn

Shelly Schmidt said...

You are joggin my memory- we have NetFlix, so watch alot of movies at home. Your card is awesome- I cannot got to a movie OR see one at home without popcorn....!

JazzyH said...

I love the card!

Paige said...

Oh, what a perfect way to give a hint! Fun card!

Kathy said...

That let's do list is so much fun and could be used for a million things. Love this movie hint card, great idea. I don't remember the last movie I went to either.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails