Sunday, June 5, 2011

And Many Mower


I've said it before and I'll say it again I'm always in need of masculine style cards and since my Many Mower SU set has been collecting dust I thought I'd break it out and make some manly birthday cards.   This was super simple to do.  The blue layer was some left over cheap paper I picked up at Joann's years ago.  I stamped the mower in stazon and colored with SU markers and then layered that panel with some Kraft paper.  The grass was cut with the cricut at 2 inches using the paper dolls cart.  The clouds are from the Fiskars clear stamp set called Playful Day.  This set has some cute images that could be used as accents on several styles of cards. 
That's about it for today.  Thanks for stopping by.  School's almost out then my days will be filled with playing outside with my son. 

8 comments:

Kathy said...

So cute, the grass and clouds set the perfect scene on this card. Adorable image, I'm with you I never have enough manly cards either, this is a great one!

Renee said...

This is so cute! I love this lawn mower and all you did with this card :)

Jingle said...

HA! Too cute! I love it!

JazzyH said...

Cute!

Alissa said...

That is so clever! Great card!

The Mama Monkey said...

I love it Carrie! That is a super cute set that I wish I had purchased! Enjoy summer!!

Glenda said...

So cute! Great masculine card!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card! I love this set- and love the grass you created. Masculine cards are so hard!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails