Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hi There!


My friend sent me some of these adorable images to try out and for the life of me I can't remember the name of them.  Bonnie Blue? Bonnie Belle?  Oh hopefully she'll post a comment and correct me. Anyway this one was my favorite, she's just too sweet. 
So here's what I did for this card.  I used bashful blue on the white base and embossed it with the SU folder elegant bouquet.  I used a scrap piece of paper from dcwv Posey stack and then took the rest of the color inspiraton from there.  You can't see it in the pic but the dp has just a hint of the orange so to set it off I used tangerine tango in small amounts.  The image was colored with SU markers and I highlighted the flowers with a little sparkle using stardust stickles.  I hope you like it and thanks bunches Sarah for sending me these adorable images.

8 comments:

Kathy said...

This image is so sweet. Love the patterned piece you used, it really ties all the colors together so well.

Mary G. said...

Aww, what a sweet image!!! Love the layout and the soft colors you used. Beautifully done!

Karli said...

She's adorable! Cute, cheery card :) hugs~

Amanda said...

This card is adorable. Great layout!

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a darling image- I am not familiar with that line....Your card is so sweet. I love the embossing and the layout you used.

Paige said...

Adorable image! New to me, but can't wait to see more!

Karen Howard said...

I don't know the line either but she is really cute! Love how you colored her Carrie! Hugs, Karen

Renee said...

She is adorable!! Your cards are great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails