Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lucky Duck


Today's card was made for Father's Day.  This will be given to Dad/Granddads from my son with the sentiment written inside saying  "I'm one lucky duck to have you as a Daddy..."  I can't take full credit for the idea for this card.  When this Verve set was released in March I saw someone make a card using a bingo card and this saying but it didn't have the duck image on it.  I looked for the card again to link it but didn't find it so THANK YOU to whoever made the original.

So here's the details... The base was layered with some SU black and the dp layer is from the DCWV glitter stack.  The bingo card is by Unity, stamped in stazon and cut out.  I stamped the saying and used the SU punches.  The duck was stamped on SU So Saffron and then I added some marker details to the image after cutting it out.  The sentiment and duck are both up on pop dots.

Have a great day and Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there.

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

So cute Carrie....love that little duck on it too.
Great card.
Lynn

Mary G. said...

Carrie, this is TOO cute!!! Great job!

Karli said...

awww Carrie, he will love it! TFS :) Hugs~

The Mama Monkey said...

This is darling, Carrie! I love how the duck is peeking out!

Alissa said...

That is so cute, I love the bingo card!

Kathy said...

Love this idea, too cute. That duck is perfect with a bingo card, just too adorable Carrie!

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a cute card- love the sentiment and the Bingo card....I still do not own any Unity stamps....!

JazzyH said...

Cute!

Karen Howard said...

How cute, all the dads/granddads will be lucky indeed to get this for Father's Day! Hugs, Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails