Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy Fourth of July


I know I'm a day early but Happy Fourth of July.  I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday and have some great picnics planned, barring the weather holds out.  Today's post is short and sweet. 
Here's what I used white base, old dcwv dp.  Basket, flowers, butterfly all from Verve Chicks Rule set.  The sentiment is SU punched out with the oval punch.  Flowers and basket were colored with SU markers. 

Thanks for stopping by, have a safe and happy holiday

7 comments:

jimlynn said...

Carrie, how you have a great day too!
LOVE this card....just so very pretty.
Lynn

Alissa said...

Love the coordination of the colors and the layers really make it pop!

Paige said...

You can't go wrong with this color combo and checks and dots! this is a fun and cheery card1

Mary G. said...

Carrie, this is beautiful! LOVE the color combo- perfect for holiday! Very pretty image and I ove that butterfly!!!! Great job!

Kathy said...

I love the gingham and polka dots together. Fun red, white and blue card! Hope you had a great 4th.

Renee said...

Oh, I love this!! These are my favorite colors and it is a smashing card!

Karen Howard said...

Super sweet and I love the basket and butterfly, will have to stop by verve stamps now! Hugs, Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails