Sunday, July 10, 2011

Treasure It


Today's card is actually one I used for Mother's day this year.  In trying to use what you have theme I broke out a dusty set from TAC called Treasure It for the large flower.  The small flower is from Verve's Feel the Sun along with the sentiment.  I did use some new paper I picked up from DCWV and I have to say its a new stack I'm in love with called Lemon Flower.  The papers are so pretty I really had to force myself to cut these 2 pieces up.  The yellow is SU's daffodil delight and I've mentioned before its my new fav yellow.  I colored the flowers with SU markers and added some black stickles to the center.  The butterfly is a MS punch.

Hope you're having a great summer and thanks for taking the time to stop and leave me comments.  Have a great day.

10 comments:

Kathy said...

SO pretty. Love that dsp (might be a stack I need to pick up, lol). That quote from Verve is lovely and your card is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Love it in the pic but it is even more gorgeous in person! Might have to look for that DCWV stack. ;-)

Sarah

jimlynn said...

Carrie, this is lovely! Wonderful paper and image and sentiment. So very pretty.
Lynn

KER said...

pretty posies...love the sentiment...you create such wonderful works of art

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card- love the pretty colors and love the paper and the floral image. I would love to go through all of my stamps and just make cards with what I already have.....!

The Mama Monkey said...

Yay for cutting up that paper, Carrie!! Love the card!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow Carrie- gorgeous card- love evertthing about it!

Renee said...

Gorgeous Carrie! Perfect colors!

Karen Howard said...

Another amazing floral card and what a lovely saying! I love the butterfly and patterned paper too! Hugs, Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails