Sunday, August 28, 2011

Blue Skies


My last post for August.  Who knew this summer would fly by so quickly.  This post will be just as quick.  Today is all about blue and orange... a color challenge.  Did you do your card Sarah?  Anyway, I ran right to my stash of DCWV papers and pulled what I thought went together well.  The striped paper is from Hippie Chic, the rest is from The Citrus Stack.  The balloon is Verve Up up and Away set and the sentiment is from Blue Skies.  It doesn't show real well in this photo but everything is really sparkly.  Well I'm off, see you in September.

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

Such a cute and fun card Carrie! Love the image and that DP too. Just great for the end of summer.
Lynn

Karli said...

Great card Carrie :) & those colors remind me of sherbert! Yummy! Great choice of paper. Hugs~

The Mama Monkey said...

I love the color combo you used! I just bought some fabric that I want to make a quilt from that has these colors!

June K said...

Cute card, Carrie. I have problems selecting colors to go with orange - you did great with the color combos.

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a fun card! The colors and patterns are just perfect together! I love the hot air balloon!
Carolyn
http://cccsraproom.blogspot.com

Jingle said...

Cute card!

June Houck said...

Carrie, this is SO pretty! I love the bold happy color scheme. Brilliant :)

Kathy said...

I love blue and orange together, so cheerful. Bright and summery card, love it.

Karen Howard said...

Carrie, what a fabulous layout, love the hot air balloon, is perfect for summer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails