Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hello Mojo


Ok so I'm cheating a little bit again.  Today's card is for a personal challenge between my friend and I and if you're a regular reader of my blog you know this has been going on for months now, about 2 a month.  Well we were supposed to use a Verve sketch for today's challenge but I cheated and used Mojo ... shhhh don't tell her maybe she won't know. LOL

So here's what I used.  I used some Groovy Guava on top of some white.  The dp was a sample given to me by a friend so I really don't know who its by but I loved the colors in it and that's where the color inspiration came from for this card.  I used another piece of dp for the border.  The Hello stamp was a dollar find at Joann's I believe by Studio 112.  I rarely just have a sentiment on the front of my card so this was a little out of the box for me.  I colored it with SU markers and then stamped the Verve butterfly from Blue Skies.  I think the SU razzleberry fit well with these colors and used a little bit of it in the scallop circle.

Thanks for stopping by today.  See ya next Sunday

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I have that hello stamp also & just love it. Love the colors too.

Sarah K.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love Groovy Guava- love that DSP and love your layout! Cute $1.00 stamp- coloring is awesome.

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Beautiful card! All the patterns and textures are wonderful together!
Carolyn
http://scraproom.blogspot.com

jimlynn said...

VERY pretty Carrie! Love that background paper and the image is adorable.
Lovely card.
Lynn

Laura said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors and the layout. TFS

KER said...

love the patterns and colors

June Houck said...

These colors, stamp images, and your paper are stunning!

Kathy said...

Gorgeous Carrie, really love the color combo you've used here, it's beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails