Sunday, September 4, 2011

100 ... I Think Someone Deserves some Candy

Can you believe the summer is over, tomorrow is Labor Day and my son is an official first grader.  I don't know where the time has gone.  So I wake up one day pop on my blog and see I have finally reached 100 followers.  I have to say I was very excited.  I know many say why does it matter who follows or not.  I'm just glad someone is reading it.  I'm hoping that you find a little inspriation here.  I'm not big on techniques and I don't really do anything fancy.  I just do what I love, play with paper. lol  No wonder I loved coloring so much as a kid.  So to say Thank You to all you wonderful blog readers out there I'm giving away a little blog candy  Here's what you have to do.  Leave a comment on this post and please leave me a way to contact you.  I'd love to hear how you found my blog.  Make sure you check back next Sunday to see if you won.  So here's what I have 


A little bit of everything.  First off a great book with ideas and sketches from Cardmaker's, some Brenda Walton 6x6 paper and matching embossed label stickers (great for scrapbooking or to embellish the inside of a card), some chipboard accents by colorbok, a stamp set from scrappy cat and some cuttlekid alpha dies.  Don't worry if you don't have a cuttlekid machine as long as you have a cuttlebug they work just fine.  If you have a blog and post a link to my candy that would be great but its not a requirement. 

How about a little card for today too.  Can I just say I love the Cricut Magazine and I owe it all to my friend Sarah who I talk about often on here for getting me a subscription for my birthday.  I will say the magazine however is bad for my wallet.  It makes me want way more cartridges than I really need.  The following card is a case from the June/July issue.  I changed it up by adding a sentiment instead of making it a party invite and I changed the colors.  But because of that card it just sealed the deal that I had to get the Forever Young cartridge and the rest is history so they say.  Here's the card


All the papers are from DCWV All Dressed Up Stack.  The models were all cut out at 3 inches.  The sentiment is from SU.  Thanks for stopping by and don't forget about the blog candy.  Winner will be announced on Sunday Sept 11.

7 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a cute card! I love all the patterns and colors!
Carolyn
cccscraproom@windstream.net
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

jimlynn said...

Carrie, love you card! They look like fashion models! So cute.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, this card is super-cute!! Love, love, the outfits! Great job Carrie! Congrats on 100(+2) followers!!


Sarah K.

Kelly said...

Congrats on 100! I am almost to 50 (a site I never thought to see haha!) Love your card, adorable sentiment and great outfits!

rosiebudstamp said...

I love your blog....just was catching up to see what you bean up too!

Have a great Saturday Carrie ...keep those fingers inky!

hugs
Pearl

rosiebudstamp said...

Love your blog Carrie...was just checking in on you to see what you bean up to...hope your taking time off from repair work......Keep those fingers inky!

hugs
Pearlabella

rosiebudstamp said...

sorry bout the double post....me and this puter you know....roflol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails