Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Haunting We Will Go ... Mini Halloween Album and Scrapbook pg

You know how they have CAS for Clean and Simple cards well I'm going to come up with my own abbreviation ... QAE for Quick and Easy scrapbook page.  This page was so simple to do mainly because it was already sectioned off into squares as the design.


All I did was add some dp to break up the plain colored squares, section off where I wanted my photos to go.  Added some 3 dimensional stickers, a little stamping and one cricut cut.  It took a matter of minutes to put together.  Now on to the mini album ... this post has many pics

When I originally had the idea to do this album I was going to make everything from the Cricut to embellish it then I started digging through my enormous stash and found a HUGE amount of Halloween stickers that I just haven't been able to part with.  I know it seems using stickers on anything now is so taboo.  But I hope you like the way this turned out. 
All the papers are from Cloud 9 Season stack that I picked up at Joanns last year.  The house shape was cut with the cricut using Kate's ABC cart and the house image cut at 5 1/2.  The inside flap here will hold a 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 in. picture.
The next pages gives you a little journaling block with Mrs Frankie there and a place to hold a 3x4 in. picture.  I sponged the edges with Tim Holtz tea dye ink distress ink.  I'm sorry I can't tell you the name of all the stickers I used for this but I've had them so long none are in their original packaging.
This spot is big enough for a 3 x 3 1/2 in. picture.  So are you rethinking your sticker stash?  You know you have one.  Go ahead dig into it.  I won't tell.
Almost done now.  This one will hold a 2 3/4 x 4 1/2 inch pic and I left it so the picture will fit up under the scallop the witch is on.  One last page to go.
You have here a little journaling block under the flying witch and another space for a 3x3 pic.  For the stickers that are sticking up above the house or off the edge somewhere I rubbed a cottonball on the back of them so they won't stick to anything else but where I have them.  So now go on and get to making your own little album.  This one only took 2 1/2 hours to complete so I know you can do it too.  Happy Haunting.





11 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Awesome project- I love the DSP and all of the fun images and stickers! Not sure I could get something like this done in a 1/2 a day!

MsJay said...

That came out really nice. TFS

Maria Matter said...

Wow, this is fabulous Carrie!!! love all the fun elements you added, you did an awesome job!
hugs & blessings

I host a linky party on my blog, Inspire Me Fridays, would love for you to share this!! Might inspire some to use their halloween stickers creatively...I know I have a ton of them! lol enjoy your Sunday!

jimlynn said...

WOW Carrie! This is just awesome. Love all the cute DP too. Wonderful job on this.
Lynn

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Oh wow! How cool is that??! It looks like a lot of work went into this as well. Thank you so much for sharing!

SherriB said...

You did an amazing job on your mini album! They are so fun to make, aren't they!!

Deb said...

This is fangtastic! (sorry, couldn't help it! ha!) Adorable Halloween project, Carrie! I really love that Frankie!

Pam said...

very cute. Love all the pages and the embellishments. TFS

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely adorable Carrie! You never cease to amaze me with your creativity.

Sarah

Carmen O. said...

OMGosh! This is sooo cute! Love all the wonderful detail. Very nicely done!

Kathy said...

This is super Carrie! I do have a long forgotten stash of stickers I just couldn't part with. Love this idea for using them up. Great layouts and album, it will be fun to fill with pics of your little guy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails