Sunday, October 2, 2011

Have a Fang-Tabulous Halloween

Well its my favorite time of the year and instead of being a month early with my Halloween posts like last year I tried to control myself and wait till October.... woo hoo its time.  I tried to mix it up a bit.  Last year was all about the witches but this year I've got vampires, ghosts, Frankie and a witch thrown in for good measure.  Not to mention I did a Halloween scrapbook album that I will post next week along with a quick and easy scrapbook page.  So onto today's card.


This vampire is from a Recollection set I picked up at Michaels.  I would post the name but it doesn't have one on the package.  Its a cling rubber set that I used for most of the Halloween projects this month.  Old Edward here (yes I named the vampire Edward, aren't all good vamps named Edward?)has been colored with SU markers.  The patterned paper is DCWV new Halloween stack Ghosts and Goblins.  I dry embossed the black bg with a Tim Holtz folder Damask.  Of course it wouldn't be complete with out Martha's drippy goo punch.  Make sure to stop back next Sunday to see the mini Halloween album and scrapbook page.  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

Edward's looking pretty spooky! Great coloring with the markers Carrie. Really like that patterned paper on the bottom...it reminds me of wallpaper and gives that "haunted house" feel!
Lynn

Shelly Schmidt said...

EEEkkkkk! I LOVE this cute card- love Edward and the goo punch in red...! What a great look with the layout you used. I love Halloween too- so fun with Bats and goblins and Vampires!

June K said...

Scary, Carrie! Cute though.

Karen Howard said...

Carrie, this is spooktacular! Love the dripping blood, LOL!

Kathy said...

So cool. Love Edward, the drippy goo and fang-tastic papers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails