Sunday, October 30, 2011

To Be Frank - I Love Halloween

Happy Halloween!! I know I'm a day early but I only post on Sundays so ... Poor little Frankie here just wants to have a good time on Halloween, he's not trying to scare the kiddies, why he's even cracking a little smile.


This is the best $1 stamp I've ever bought. First because its too cute and second because it fits me to a tee. LOL  This card is a 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 square.  I know its an odd size but I don't have envelopes to fit a 5in square and this size will fit into the card envelopes perfectly.  The dp on the card is none other than DCWV.  The stamp was picked up at Michaels last year in the dollar bin.  He's colored with SU markers and I added a little striping to his patch on his shirt.  And why not throw in a little drippy goo for good measure (punch by Martha Stewart)   Have a safe and hauntingly good Halloween.  See ya next month.

6 comments:

Mary G. said...

I LOVE this!! Adorable image, fun sentiment and I love the drippy goo punch with this!! Great job!
Happy Halloween!!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I have been enjoying your Halloween cards- I HAVE to go check that $1.00 bin!!! Love the DSP and the punched edge- awesome!!!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

How cute! Such a fun card!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Jingle said...

Tee-hee! So cute!

Kathy said...

LOL, this is great, the sentiment really makes it! Super cute Halloween card. Love the 4 1/4 square size, very easy to mail.

Karen Howard said...

I love Frankie, fabulous Halloween card! Hugs, Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails