Sunday, November 27, 2011

Leftover Turkey

I know Thanksgiving is over and you've probably had your fill of turkey and are wondering what to do with all the leftovers in your fridge but I have one more fall card to share with you before I start my Christmas projects.  Poor little Turkey Lurkey here was a last minute fall card.  Really easy to do.  I believe the layout was a Mojo sketch.

The dp is DCWV and the sentiment and turkey are from Verve's  Bountiful Harvest set.  I colored the turkey with SU markers.  It doesn't show in the picture but the floral panel has all kinds of glitter on it.  This post was scheduled early because as you're reading this I'm in the middle of decorating for Christmas.  That's our tradition to decorate the weekend after Thanksgiving.  I can't even share any Black Friday deals I may have got because it hasn't happened yet.  I hope you got some great deals.  Well till next week.... I have covered comp books ready to go for my next post.  See you then.

Let the Christmas Season begin ...

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Carrie, how you had a great Thanksgiving! I took care of all my leftovers that same day - sent them home with everyone that came! LOL!
Love this cute card and all the different DP's are wonderful. Very cute image too!
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Super cute turkey! Love the papers you used.

Sarah K

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Such a cute turkey and great use of the patterned paper and colors!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

The Mama Monkey said...

3 little turkeys are taking all of my time that is why my comment is so late! :) I do love this card...I can never tire of fall colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails