Sunday, November 13, 2011

Totally Nuts

Do you like the title? That's how I feel sometimes LOL.  Although I left off part of the sentiment... Totally Nuts for You.  This is a new Studio G set I picked up at Walmart for $.97.  I've seen many a cricut squirrel card done with similar sayings so I was thrilled to find this sentiment so I could make one too.


I used Mojo207 for the layout which gave me a chance to use some more dp from DCWV Harvest Gathering stack.  I thought the tree dp was a perfect pair to go with the squirrel image.  I embossed the 2 layers with a Sizzix folder.  The squirrel from Winter Woodlands cart was cut at 2 1/2 in and then rubbed with some SU chocolate chip ink.  I didn't like the little acorn cut from this cart so I just stamped the acorn that came in the Studio G set on some kraft paper and cut it out.  The sentiment was punched with SU's curly label punch.  Thanks for stopping by. 

6 comments:

Kathy said...

So cute, love that sentiment with the squirrel, too funny. Very pretty papers, too!

jimlynn said...

CUTE! Love the little squirrel and the sentiment too. I'll have to check out Walmart to see if they have that one here. We're just now starting to get a few things like that at ours. Very cute card Carrie and just perfect for fall.
Lynn

Renee said...

Carrie this is so cute! I'm lovin the squirrel !

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun card- love the sentiment you added! My hubby is squirrel 'nuts'- this card would be so perfect for him!

The Mama Monkey said...

Well, you know what they say Carrie...the acorn does not fall far from the tree. :) This is so cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the layout & papers. Squirrel is adorable. :-)

Sarah K.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails