Sunday, December 25, 2011

Have Your Elf a Merry Little Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!  I know you're enjoying time with your families for those that celebrate Christmas but just in case you make it into blog land I thought I'd share one last Christmas card with you today ... my wish to all of you.


Just a quick run down of supplies ... paper Cloud 9, punch SU's scallop trim border punch.  Elf and sentiment from Stampendous, tree from SU's Snow Much Fun.  Puff looking stuff on the elf is Liquid Pearl and it was colored with SU markers.  Have a wonderful holiday.

5 comments:

Karli said...

Merry christmas Carrie! Hugs~

jimlynn said...

Oh so fun and as cute as can be!!!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Very cute. That elf is adorable!

Sarah K.

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a fun card! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas! Have yourself a Happy New Year, too!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Mary G. said...

Carrie, this is ADORABLE! I hope that your had a wonderful Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails