Sunday, January 8, 2012

Aviary Triple Play

So for my second post of the new year I'm going to share 3 cards with you all done with SU's Aviary set.  I have to say this set grew on me to the point I had to order it. 
Hello Friend ... For this card I used DCWV papers from the All Dressed Up stack and SU's scallop trim border punch, which I kind of went a little crazy with using it on 2 edges.

A little pink birdie told me ... This card also used DCWV papers from the same stack and again with the scallop trim border punch.  I think the cage on this one is too small.  I should have used the larger one.

So Tweet ... For this card I used SU's tulip border folder and Verve's Classy Label die.  The glitzy paper is DCWV Linen Closet stack. The layout is a Verve layout.  The sentiment is a clear dollar stamp and I added the little bit of lace trim and some leftover flowers I had.  This is my favorite of the 3
Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed today's cards. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the cards but I think 3 is my fav too. I've been on the edge of purchasing this set for awhile now & you go & post 3 adorable cards with it. Sheesh, you're so pushy. LOL

Sarah K.

June Houck said...

Oh my goodnesss, these are gorgeous cards!!! They are all stunning, but I do prefer the first and third cards. Wow. What a fab combination of papers, stamps, and tools to create 3 works of art. Fab post!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Looks like you had a fun time with this cute stamp set! I love all of the cards- and all of your sketches! I resisted the temptation for this set..... till I use all of the unused ones I already have!

jimlynn said...

I can't even pick a favorite since I love all of them. Very pretty Carrie and great for the "love" theme!
Lynn

Karli said...

Beautiful cards Carrie :) it's great to use one stamp set for different projects. I luv your take on the Verve sketch. Hugs~

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Wow! What beautiful cards! You are so creative with a stamp!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Kelly Smith said...

Great cards Carrie! I have to get this set back out and play with it. I had to have it when it came out. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails