Sunday, January 15, 2012

Haven't I Seen You Somewhere Before

This card was made to use up scraps from the cards I made with the sewing set that you can see HERE
Its a top fold card with 1 1/2 inches cut off the front.  The embossing on the side is a cuttlebug edge folder.  The flowers are a dollar stamp from Joann's and I embossed the black layer with Tim Holtz Damask folder.

I colored the image with SU markers.  Just something quick and easy, just like this post.  Thanks for stopping and I always enjoy reading your comments.  Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

jimlynn said...

It may have been quick and easy like you said, but it's outstanding! Love this.
Lynn

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a great collection of scraps! They came together to form a beauty of a card! Hope you had a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails