Sunday, January 22, 2012

The One and Only

How about a masculine card for today.  Who doesn't love a cowboy, there's just something about their rough, rugged nature. Oh wait I'm supposed to be talking about a card here. Now the one thing I'm not sure about on this card is the bow.  It was a last minute thought and is it too much of a feminine touch for a masculine card? 


The papers are My Minds Eye and I forget now where I got this sketch from but I really like it for a masculine card with the sharp edges.  The stamp and sentiment are from SU's Bronc Buster set.  I punched out just a small piece of the sentiment to use with the window word punch and layered it with the modern label punch also from SU.  So what's your thoughts on the bow? 

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Carrie, I think the bow in that color is just great for this guy card! LOVE that image and and your card!
Lynn

Karli said...

I luv this set & have it myself. Of course it's quite neglected :(. Usually when I want to add ribbon to a masculine card I add twine or jute but I think your ribbon is fine :). Hugs~

Anonymous said...

What a great masculine card. I love the layout & the papers you used & I think the bow fits perfectly. Great job!

Sarah K

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails