Sunday, January 1, 2012

Relax

Happy New Year!  Hope your new year is off to a great start.  I don't make resolutions because I really never keep them longer than a couple months.  I've tried numerous times and decided to give myself a break and just be.  So anyway on to what inspired this card today.  My husband and I have had our share of plumbing nightmares the past year.  Have you seen the movie the Money Pit with Tom Hanks and Shelly Long where she fills the bathtub with water and it falls through the ceiling.  Well our tub didn't come through our ceiling but all the bath water did and right into the kitchen when the pipe broke.  UGH!  So this card I made for myself.  Its my therapy card LOL.  Because 2012 has to be better than the end of 2011.

The tub was cut from Kate's ABC's cut at 4 inches I think.  The papers are from My Minds Eye.  The sentiment is from Verve, punched out with SU's designer label punch.  So if you had a trying 2011 just RELAX like I'm going to because 2012 has to have some sunshine for you. 

4 comments:

June K said...

OMG, Carrie! This card is so fitting of your situation. . . the tub and your sign "Things are gonna get BETTER" Cute card.

Anonymous said...

Love this card Carrie! The "wallpaper" is so cool. Great job!

Sarah K.

jimlynn said...

So very cute! Love the little ducky on here by the tub too.
Carrie, you may just have to put this card some place where you can see if all the time! LOL! How horrible to have that kind of plumbing problem! Hope this year goes better.
Lynn

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Lovely card! Love all the detail!
Happy New Year!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails