Sunday, January 29, 2012

You + Me ALWAYS

I'm going to end January on a love note and share this card I made for Valentine's day.  It would also be great for an anniversary. 

All the papers are from DCWV La Creme stack.  The image is cut from the Sweethearts cricut cart at 3 1/2 inches.  The flowers are from SU's set Fabulous Florets that I stamped on some polka  dot paper and cut out.  The flourish/leaves behind the flowers are from the same set that I stamped with stazon black and cut out.  Here's a peek at the inside.

I used the scraps to decorate the inside and used the sentiment from Verve's set Love Notes, punched it out with SU's designer label punch.  Thanks for looking. 

5 comments:

Karli said...

Beautiful card Carrie. I love the sweethearts silhouette in the center. So very sweet :) the flowers go with it perfectly. Hugs~

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful Carrie. Love how you finished the inside.

Sarah K

jimlynn said...

So elegant and just gorgeous!
Lynn

Stacy said...

What an elegant card Carrie, I love how you added the finishing touch by decorating the inside. I'm going to sign up to follow your blog.

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is stunning! Love the monochromatic and silouette!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails