Sunday, February 5, 2012

Monkey Hearts

I know strange title but I already had a My Heart Belongs to You post so I didn't want to confuse anyone.  Are you ready for Valentine's Day?


I got this layout from a card a friend sent me.  You can barely see it because I didn't angle the card enough in the photo but the sentiment is along the back edge.  The card measures 3 3/4 x 5.  I then cut 1 inch off the front panel so you can see the sentiment.  The heart paper is from DCWV mod retro stack.  I used some embroidery floss behind the image.  The monkey and sentiment are from Stampendous.  Thanks for stopping by.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not I AM ready for Valentine's Day. I've actually had my cards done for a couple weeks now. I know, very unusual for me. LOL This is a perfect V Day card. Love those monkeys! Love your use of twine also.

Sarah K

jimlynn said...

This is so cute Carrie! Precious image and I really like the way you framed him out.
Lynn

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a sweet card! Love all the hearts and the little monkey!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Jingle said...

Very cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails