Sunday, March 4, 2012

If the Shoe Fits

I have 2 cards for you today, both using the same DP and same stamp set just 2 different layouts.

card 1

The DP is from DCWV Lemon Flower stack and the stamps are Fiskars Girls Night out.  I love the sparkle in the DP and to mimic that I added some sparkle to the shoes with black stickles.

Card 2

This one for me is kind of off.  I tried this new layout but I didn't want the sentiment to be slanted so I stamped it so it would look straight and I think it throws the whole card off.  I do love these beautiful papers though.  Thanks for stopping today. 

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

VERY cute sentiment and a fabulous card! Love those shoes!
Lynn

Karli said...

Carrie, you are waaay to hard on yourself! I actually luuuv the 2nd card- it totally caught my eye. I'm with you- I think this has been one of my fav DCWV paper stacks yet. Have a great week! Hugs~

Anna K said...

Cute cards and dp is very pretty!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your cards- both are so nice- I think either will be well appreciated. The DSP is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Love both cards! That dp is gorgeous! Love that you added stickles to the shoes.

Sarah K

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails