Sunday, March 11, 2012

May You Always Know ...

This card was inspired by a card in Paper Crafts mag Jan/Feb issue on pg 27 by Amber Hight. 


I loved the layout of this card.  I used the Martha Stewart punch for the fence which I inked with tea stain by ranger.  The grass is a fiskars punch.  The flowers are from Verve Many Blessings set. I double stamped the pink one and cut one out so I could pop it up with dimensionals adding a little bling to the center.  The butterfly is also a MS punch.  Sentiment is by Hero Arts.  I hope you enjoyed today's card.  Only a few more days till its officially spring.  See you next week.

6 comments:

June K said...

Carrie, super cute card. Love the fence and grass to go with the flowers.

Anonymous said...

Oh Carrie, I just love this card. So pretty!

Sarah K.

jimlynn said...

A beautiful card for spring! Love the fence and flowers. So pretty.
Lynn

Carolyn/MamaC said...

How pretty! You did a great job on this card!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card! I love your eye for layouts- this is no exception. The punches look great stacked- pretty flowers and love the sentiment.

Jingle said...

Very pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails