Sunday, March 18, 2012

Springtime Window

2 days and Spring is officially here.  The weather here has been beautiful.  So warm that I have been able to open a window a couple days. Speaking of windows that's what today's card is all about a springtime window.  I got the idea for this card from Splitcoaststampers.  I love this new window die from poppystamps. I can't tell you really where to find it because it was a Christmas gift from a friend.  Anyway on to the card


Its hard to see in the photo but the card base is white, layered with dcwv citrus stack paper. The fence is MS punch, grass is Fiskars punch and the little flowers are a ek success punch.  To give the window some curtains I used the eyelet border punch from SU.  Super simple card to do, no stamping just punches and dies.  Bring on Spring!!!!

5 comments:

Karli said...

So very pretty. I like how you've used the border punch for the curtains. Hugs :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Carrie, this is so adorable! I knew you would do cute things with that die. :-) I'm going to have to look for that fence punch. I think I "need" it. Love the little flowers too.

Sarah K.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling- I have seen cards like this on SCS- I love the window die- and the flowers you added.

June Houck said...

Sweet! I love your card, carrie!

Karen Howard said...

Awh, this is just darling. Love all the details! Hugs, Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails