Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to everyone.  I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday.  Now I have to admit that I have been a bit of a slacker this Easter season.  I usually make at least 4 or 5 different Easter cards but as you can see from my blog I haven't made any this year.... AHHHH!!  So I'm going to share past Easter cards I made.

Bunny School.  This one is a favorite of my son.
This one is one of my favorites and was published in Just Cards!
Super quick and easy Easter Greetings
Another one of my favorites. TAC Stamps and SU embossing folder
This one seemed to be a popular post on this blog.  I love the way it turned out especially when I thought it was going in another direction.  Hope you enjoyed a flashback from Easter's past.  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Great flashback from Easter past! All are so pretty.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Lynn

Stacy said...

Very pretty, I especially love the last one.

Sam said...

Love your bunny bus! Too cute :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails